Latinomareicana plus... Day 14
After a full night spend in the airport the night before, I finally arrive in the sky of Cusco (Perù), the wave on the mountain is amazing, in couple of minutes I saw the airport and then start the most crazy/amazing landing ever. You need now Cisco I a big city located in a valley at 3300m souranded of Andes Mountain, after pass by the airport the plain start a quick drop with a side inclination of probably 35° and the airplane stop the run on the very end of the truck.

From the airport to the hostel is a quick ride by taxi, here is very cheap, and finally come true the Supertramp Hostel, nice mixing between wood and brick with a beautiful view on Cusco from the dining terrace. I chose this hostel of course in part for the nickname (the protagonist of: “into the wild”), and you can actually feel a bit of wild atmosphere here, with traveler come from all over the world.
Is so beautiful here, you can steel see local people walking around with old costum or mother carryon the sun on the back hold with a colorful peace of fabric.
Walking around the street of the city center is easy to find plenty place where eat local street food, with flavor never feel before.

From the airport to the hostel is a quick ride by taxi, here is very cheap, and finally come true the Supertramp Hostel, nice mixing between wood and brick with a beautiful view on Cusco from the dining terrace. I chose this hostel of course in part for the nickname (the protagonist of: “into the wild”), and you can actually feel a bit of wild atmosphere here, with traveler come from all over the world.
Walking around the street of the city center is easy to find plenty place where eat local street food, with flavor never feel before.
The day is almost over, is only 9pm, but with only 3hours of sleep on me, I just get the energy for a quick fix of my small back pack with needle and thread bought in the local shop and is time to sleep in a dream place.



Comments
Post a Comment