Latinomareicana plus... Day 7
The day is start for me by 8:30 with a quick breakfast, booking bus-hostel for the next day and no idea for what to do in Bariloche. The night before I was take a look around but was looks like a tipial turistic place on a lake with nothing of special to see. After a quick check of pictures of the city online, I tried to research trekking around Bariloche and one was inspire me, was 3-4 hours of walking each way to Frey Refuge (1700m), was interesting because the track in the map pass by a lake and I was suppose the view can be nice. Takes my small back pack With water and a couple of sandwich, I decide to do just a couple of hour of the track and come back.
I don’t need to much for realize how beautiful this track is, the cloud coming opening very quick and soon I start to see the lake, is so amazing and awesome the color I can see.
Step after step I crossing people taking a brake or just come back from the top of the track, every body just smile and say Hola
This trail offer amazing points of view, pass by wood and metal bridge.
Like normal for me all this
make me happy and full of energy
and I decide to keep walking to the top, where near the refuge climbers, daily trekkers and long trail walkers was eating and take a brake after the long path.
View from the Refuge Frey on the lake





Comments
Post a Comment